Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Card



I have a lot of birthdays coming up in January and I am trying to get all my birthday cards for the month of January finished before Christmas.

Not only do I have a lot of birthday cards to make, but in one household there are 3 female birthdays in which I have to make a card from me and one from my grandparents. So that is 6 different designs that I have to come up with, but I love the challenge....only because I am working on them now and not the night before.

I made this card with my soon to be 4 year old cousin in mind, but I had enough paper to make 6 in total. 

I used American Craft's Fresh Squeezed Cherry Syrup & Strawberry Spread two-sided patterned papers, Echo Park Country Drive Clover/Big Sky & Petunia/Raspberry two-sided patterned papers with Bazzill Fire Hearts & Intense Kiwi cardstock. I also used two different Bazzill Brown cardstocks from my scrap bin.

To embellish the card, I used MFT Ribbon, Stampin' Up Ribbon, Stamping Bella Bling, Bazzill Brads, Buttercup Liquid Pearls & Pebbles Inc. "happy birthday" rub-ons.

I also used Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities, Create a Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge & Cherry Limeade Cricut Cartridge.

I used CC Designs Berry Logos stamp set with Rich Cocoa Momento Ink and Stampin' Up's Primrose Petals Marker.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this cupcake card and love the inside too! I especially love the sprinkles on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the die cut cupcake!!! Lee-Ann :)
    So nice to see a die cut rather than a stamped image...am I bringing you over to the dark side?

    ReplyDelete