Sunday, September 23, 2012

G & G's 70th Anniversary Party

















My mom, Amy & I put together my grandparents' 70th Open House Anniversary Party at the Oliver Road Community Centre on August 12th.

I designed the inside of my grandparents' card box, the confetti on the center pieces & the reservation signs.

I also used my copic air brushing system to add the teal colour to the fake carnations for the center pieces on the head tables. The confetti was punched out with EK Success small punches and stickles was added to the middle of the confetti flowers.

The balloons, napkins, lanterns, utensils, plates, tablecloths & plastic cups were all bought in the states at the Party America stores.

The rest of the decor were bought at Fabricland, Michaels, Dollarama and the solid coloured balloons were bought at Helium Highs. We got the cake done up at Safeways.

My grandparents 70th Anniversary photos were taken at Sears.

We had many surprise guests visit us at the Open House and my grandparents had a wonderful day.

3 comments: