Monday, April 12, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day Workshop







Friday, April 30, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Cost: $50.00

Here is the Mini Chipboard Album that I designed to run as a workshop to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day. National Scrapbooking Day is actually Saturday, May 1, 2010, but Trevor is working. With the store celebrations that day, running the store and a workshop would be a little hectic. So, I figured that we would get a head start at celebrating the "holiday" and run the workshop the night before.

We will be using one of BoBunny's new mini chipboard albums, We R Memory Keepers Vintage Blue paper line, Stamping Bella Bling, Stamps from CTMH, Stampin' Up, Stamping Bella, We R Memory Keepers and various other companies, Bazzill Stitching templates, punches from Stampin' Up, EK Success and Marvy, Spellbinder Nestabilities, Stampin' Up ribbon and Creative Memories Circle Cutters.

I love quotes and I surround myself with inspirational sayings, quotes and words that make me feel good, inspired and just happy. I love photographs and I fill my home with photos that put a smile on my face or bring back a special memory for me.

I wanted to design a workshop that wasn't specific to a holiday, but that still had some sort of a theme and this is what I came up with. I made this mini album filled with some of my favourite generic quotes and I will be filling my album with some of my most favourite photos from over the years. You can do the same or you can make it an album all about a certain family member or a friend, a weekend get away, a pet or dare I say....all about yourself.

This is the first workshop fully designed in my new scrap room.

Photos Needed:
Front Cover - None
Page 1 - One 3 x 4 vertical photo
Page 2 - One photo that a 2.25 x 3 vertical oval can be cut out
Page 3 - One 2 x 3 vertical photo & one 2 x 2 square photo
Page 4 - One 2 x 3 horizontal photo & one 2 x 2 square photo
Page 5 - One 2 x 3 vertical photo
Page 6 - One 2.75 x 3.75 horizontal photo
Page 7 - One photo that an approximate 3 inch circle can be cut out & one photo that a 2.5 inch circle can be cut out
Page 8 - Three 2 x 2 square photos
Page 9 - Two 2 x 3 vertical photos
Page 10 - One 2.75 x 2.75 square photo
Back Cover - None

Happy Scrappy Day!

1 comment: