Monday, April 26, 2010

May Card Workshop


Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - FULL
Time: 7:00 p.m. Cost: $7.00

For the May Card Workshop, we are doing a generic card using CC Designs Swiss Pixies Heidi Among the Flowers Stamp, CC Designs Sugarplums New Fence Stamp & CTMH Sentiment Stamp. For this sample, I used a sentiment stamp from CTMH's Friendship's Garden Stamp Set, but the participants in the workshop will be able to choose from a variety of small sentiment stamps from CTMH.

The card base is Nassau Blue Cardstock & the matting colour is Grassroots Cardstock from Core'dinations. The pink patterned paper is BoBunny's Sophie Silhouette two-sided paper. The flower patterned fabric and the orange striped fabric came from our local fabric store (Fabricland). The flower patterned fabric is what inspired the whole card. As soon as I saw the fabric, I knew I had to design a card with CC Design's Swiss Pixie Among the Flowers stamp.

The clear buttons are from CTMH and the two ribbons are from Stampin' Up. The embroidery floss and thread are from my stash. The shaped cardstock on the inside of the card is one of Bazzill's mini shaped papers. I used Tim Holtz Distressing tool to rough up the edges of my paper.

The Copic Markers that I used to colour my images are: Hair - Y11, Y13 & Y15; Clothing & Hair Accessories - B04, B00 & YG03; Wings - B0000; Skin Colour - R00 & R0000; Grass & Leaves - YG03 & YG01; Flowers & Butterflies - RV04, RV14, RV25, YR02 & YR65; Fence - Y13.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I wished you had room for one more at your workshop!!

    ReplyDelete