Thursday, August 21, 2014

G & G's Fishing 8 x 8 Layout

This is the Third 8 x 8 Layout that I made for my grandparents' scrapbook album stand. This is the last layout that I made for their anniversary gift.

I used Pebbles Inc. - Family Ties - Brother and Pebbles Inc. - Lil' Buddy Collection - Bursts with Bazzill Nautical Blue - Medium and BoBunny Ocean Double Dot cardstocks.

To embellish the layout, I used the Serif Font on the Cuttin' Up Cricut Cartridge for the title, Die Cuts with a View brads, Spinners from D & R Sporting Goods and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with thread from Fabricland.

For the journaling box, I used CTMH's Frame of Mind (discontinued) and Outdoor Thoughts (discontinued) stamp sets with CTMH's Moonstruck (discontinued) ink and Midnight Muse Stampin' Up marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment