Sunday, August 3, 2014

Congratulations Janice & Dave!


I am participating in the Shopping Our Stash #162: Triple Threat Challenge. I used ribbon, die cut heart elements and dry embossing.

This week's theme is Triple Threat and they'd like us to use at least three items from the following list: ribbon, flowers, lace, pearls, sprays/mists, punched elements or die cut elements, rhinestones, doilies (stamped will work too), dry embossing or scoring -OR- use three of one type of embellishment.

I used Close to My Heart's Yuletide Carol Paper Packet with CTMH Black, Ruby and Champagne cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge (hearts), CTMH's Damask Embossing Folder, CTMH's Black Epoxy Baubles, CTMH's Black Mini-Medley Accents Collections, CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Black ink, 1/8 inch ribbon from FabricLand and Binding Ribbon from the Vintage Pixie.

I used CTMH's Big Hug and Casual Expressions stamp sets with CTMH Black ink.

This card is for my cousin Janice and her husband Dave. They had a tropical wedding in the winter and yesterday we had a family gathering in their honour.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning!! The black red and white together are so elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Triple Threat" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Donna said: red, black & white is so classic. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete