Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Grade Four Virtual School Teachers' Gifts







Grade Four Virtual School Teachers' Gifts

These are the Teacher's Gifts that TJ & I came up with this year for his Main Teacher - Mr. Sebesta, his Art Teacher - Mr. Barry and his French Teacher - Mr. McKillop.

I bought the water bottles & canvas totes at Michaels and used my Cricut Machine with Vinyl to personalize the items. The font is Chisel Marker.

For the card, I used Close To My Heart's Sunburst Die for the background with Doodlebug Patterned Papers.

I used Close To My Heart's Thanks For Being You Stamp Set for the "Thank You" sentiment with MFT's Stitched Circle Die and a miscellaneous stitched burst die.

The words on the inside of the card were printed off my computer.

I asked my cousin, Jason, who is also the owner of Grumpa's Baits, to make me spinners with primary colours to have a school theme to them.

Trevor was in charge of picking up candy for the gifts. He did a great job in my opinion...Kit Kat Bars because of the "Gimme a Break" commercials and Riesen candies because of no reason...but that they are just yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Ive recently been looking for information about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best Ive found so far.
    Nice post! GA is also my biggest earning. However, it
    olansi luftreiniger

    ReplyDelete