Sunday, January 3, 2021

Trevor's 46th Birthday Card


This is the Birthday Card that I made for my husband this year.

Due to the pandemic, Trevor was off work for 7 months and during that time, I got more into his car shows with him. One of my favourites now being Vegas Rat Rods.

So, I really wanted to make him a birthday card using this stamp.

I used Simple Stories Heart Patterned Paper with Close To My Heart's Gray Cardstock and Gold Foil Paper.

I distressed the edges of the papers with CTMH's Outdoor Denim Ink.

I used MFT's Stitched Heart Dies, Simon Says Heart Die and Stampin' Up Ribbon.

The Car Stamp & Die is from Honey Bee's Car Show Set and the sentiments on this card are from CTMH's On Your Birthday Stamp Set with a random "Happy Birthday" stamp that is also from CTMH.

I loved how the card turned out and he loved it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment