Friday, March 17, 2017

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #235




This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #235 is using Close To My Heart Colours: Whisper, Sorbet, Slate, Saffron, Poppy, Juniper, Goldrush, Glacier Black & White Daisy. You only have to use a minimum of four of these colours and all of these colours can be found in CTMH's Dreamin' Big Paper Packet.

I used Close To My Heart's Dreamin' Big Paper Packet with CTMH's Poppy cardstock.

To embellish the 6 x 6 desk calendar layout, I used CTMH's Dreamin' Big Sequins, CTMH's Swirly Seashells Thin Cuts and MFT's Cross Stitched Circle Die Stax.

I used CTMH's Swirly Seashells stamp set with CTMH's Black ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors for this calendar layout! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I love seeing your calendar pages, and can't go wrong with this paper pack for sure...very bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paper pack and the sand dollars are perfect for your photos! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how bright and cheery these calendar pages are! Great pictures too!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete