Wednesday, February 15, 2017

CTMH's Featured Products Blog Hop - Thin Cuts


Hello and Welcome to our Close To My Heart Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is using CTMH's Thin Cuts.

If you have just joined us, you can start here and continue on; as this is a circular hop. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list at the end of this post. 

If you came here from Annette Clark's Blog, you are in the right place. 

I used Close To My Heart's Hello Lovely Paper Packet with CTMH's White Daisy & Fern cardstocks and White Copic cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Hello Lovely - Cardmaking Thin Cuts and CTMH's Gold Sequins.

Copic Markers used: E99, R12 & YG95

I used CTMH's Hello Lovely - Cardmaking, Sending Smiles and Just to Say (discontinued) stamp sets with CTMH's Fern ink and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Next on our blog hop is Lauren Moore's Blog. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring Thin Cuts.

See you on Wednesday, March 01, 2017, as we will be featuring CTMH's Dreamin' Big Paper Packet.

Have a great day!

1. Corinna Murphy
2. Annette Clark
3. Donna Digby
4. Lauren Moore

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet and lovely card! I haven't been a big fan of that green patterned paper but you may have changed my mind, and your stamped and die cut images are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thin cut flower is beautiful and totally makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Copic colouring on your floral focal. I have not seen the CTMH Featured Products hop before. How can I join?

    ReplyDelete