Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Between The Folds Challenge Blog - Post #38A



I used Close To My Heart's Hello Lovely Paper Packet with CTMH's Desert Sand & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's XOXO Thin Cut, CTMH's Gold Glitter Gems and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with white thread.

I used Close To My Heart's Beloved Bouquet (discontinued) stamp set with CTMH's Desert Sand ink.

We would love to see your interpretation of this challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. You have until Monday, January 30, 2017 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time to participate in this challenge.

For more information, please visit our blog at: http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment