Friday, June 3, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #196




This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #196 is using Close To My Heart Colours: Pear, Lagoon, Honey, Cotton Candy, White Daisy & Black. All of these colours can be found in the CTMH Calypso Paper Packet.

I used Close To My Heart's Calypso Paper Packet with CTMH Pixie cardstock.

To embellish the 6 x 6 Desk Calendar Layout, I used CTMH's Corner Rounder, CTMH's Tickled Pink Thin Cuts, CTMH's Calypso Complements, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the 5 inch calendar and CTMH's Pink Enamel Gems.

I used CTMH's Tickled Pink and June Word Puzzle (discontinued) stamp sets with CTMH Black and Cotton Candy inks.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

5 comments:

  1. Love this calendar layout! Great shot of your parents!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great calendar layout, Donna! I always look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun calendar pages! The pink and white really make the B & W photo "pop"! Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun desk calendar layout. Looking at that everyday would definitely make you smile.

    ReplyDelete