Friday, April 22, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #190




I used Close To My Heart's Paper Fundamentals Enchantment - Ruby and Paper Fundamentals Adventure - Gypsy & Pear with Colonial White & Honey cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Artistry Cricut Cartridge.

I used CTMH's Ink Blot, Sending Love and Say It All stamp sets with CTMH Ruby, Gypsy & Pear inks.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

8 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I love the colors and the spray of inks in the background. It really sets off the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card--inside and out! I love the ink splatters coming out of diagonal ends of your heart array. Just lovely!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright and bold and beautiful. Did you make your own circular die-cut...cool. Love the splattering of ink on your background and Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The die-cuts are from the Artistry Cricut Cartridge.

      Delete
  4. I love how you backed some of the hearts with colors. The ink spray is a great detail ,too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fun card. I love those hearts and the inside of the card is very cute too. I really like how you put different colors behind the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the multicolored hearts and the splattered background!

    ReplyDelete