Monday, July 6, 2015

CTMH Happy Everything Stamp Set Blog Hop




Welcome to our Close to My Heart Happy Everything Stamp Set Blog Hop!

Close to My Heart's Current Operation Smile Stamp Set is Happy Everything. When you purchase this stamp set, $3 of the proceeds goes to Operation Smile; which is an International organization that performs surgical procedures to correct facial deformities in children.

If you came here from Krista Ritskes' Blog, you are on the right path!

The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 28 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using CTMH's Happy Everything stamp set and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!

I used Close to My Heart's Brushed Paper Packet with CTMH Hollyhock cardstock.

I used CTMH's Happy Everything stamp set with CTMH Hollyhock ink.


Now "Hop" on over to Krista Hersberger's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

I have a CTMH Order going in on:
Monday, July 27, 2015

For more information, please email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

4 comments: