Wednesday, May 27, 2015

TJ's Splish Splash 8 x 8 Layout

On Thursday, April 30, 2015, we noticed the water spout out front of our house was leaking and it created this huge puddle.

On Monday, May 4, 2015, a city worker informed me that they were coming the next day to dig up the area to see what was causing the leak. So, I let TJ go out and play in the puddle before the leak was fixed.

The city did come the next day and dug down 8 feet and found out that the pipe was broken at the main shut off valve. It was fixed and no problem since.

I used Close to My Heart's Scaredy Cat Paper Packet with My Little Yellow Bicycle Splash Paper Line and a Bazzill Blue cardstock.

To embellish the 8 x 8 layout, I used ribbon from my stash, Making Memories Blue Brads, CTMH White Mini Brads (discontinued), Star Sequins from my stash and Spellbinders' Circle Nestabilities.

2 comments:

  1. A giant puddle just out the front door = a little boy's dream! Such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete