Friday, January 30, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Color Dare #127.5





I used Close to My Heart's White Daisy, Slate & Canary cardstocks.

To embellish the CTMH Spinner Card, I used CTMH's Diamond Embossing Folder, CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the bow and Spellbinder's Circle & Labels One Small Nestabilities.

I used CTMH's I Do and Celebrate Love stamp sets with CTMH Slate ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.caI look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

2 comments:

  1. You always manage to pull off these challenging colour combos with style! I love the fabulous texture on your spinner card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love everything about this card, the texture, the bow, the window, and the inside! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete