Saturday, December 6, 2014

CTMH's Seasonal Expressions Blog Hop






Welcome to our Close to My Heart's Seasonal Expressions Mini Idea Book/Catalogue Blog Hop!

If you came here from Lalia Harris' Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 38 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using products from the New Seasonal Expressions Mini Idea Book/Catalogue and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
This 4 x 4 mini album is the project I am making with my Stamping Five Groups.

I used Close to My Heart's Heartstrings Paper Packet with CTMH Slate and Glacier cardstocks.

To embellish this 4 x 4 mini album, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy & Artbooking Cricut Cartridges to cut out my heart shapes and the ribbon is from Vintage Pixie.

I used CTMH's Heartstrings Card Making Workshop, Forever in My Heart, Amour and Assorted Edges stamp sets with CTMH Slate ink.

Now "Hop" on over to Melinda Everitt's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

If you don't have a copy of the New Seasonal Expressions Mini Idea Book/Catalogue, then you may contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca to make arrangements to get your copy today.

Don't forget about the CTMH's 12 Days of Christmas Seasonal Expressions Scavenger Hunt that I am offering a prize of a CTMH Large Organizer to the winner. 

You must have received your Seasonal Expressions from me in order to play along.

Deadline: Friday, December 12, 2014 at midnight.

This New Mini Catalogue is good from December 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015.

6 comments: