Friday, September 12, 2014

Color Your Heart - Color Dare #110



At Color My Heart Challenge Blog, this week's Color Dare #110 is to use Sunset, Honey & Barn Red.

I used Close to My Heart's Barn Red, Sunset & Honey cardstocks.

To embellish my card, I used CTMH's Brown & Tan Assortment Sparkles.

I used CTMH's Season of Thanks, Fall Harvest & You Mean the World to Me stamp sets with CTMH Barn Red, Sunset & Honey inks.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Donna, normally I don't like cards unless they have some white or neutral color in them, but this is really striking. I think it's all the layers that make it work. I LOVE how you did the leaves on the inside, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your card is beautiful both on the outside and inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card--inside and out! I love the borders you created inside your card with two colors of ink. That leaf background stamp will arrive with my next order and your card makes me want to play with it first out of the box! We're so glad to have you on our Color Dare Design Team!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is a beautiful blending of color and message for an autumn birthday! I love the extra special touch of the multi-colored stamped border on the inside.

    ReplyDelete