Sunday, March 16, 2014

Birthday Pocket Album




Prior to my accident on November 21, 2013, I had spent some time in my scrap room and completed some projects that hadn't made it up on my blog.

So, I am now catching my blog up.

This is CTMH's My Creations Kraft Pocket Album. I use it like an event calendar and record my birthdays in it. This way it's not hanging up on my wall for everyone to see.

I keep it stored in my scrap room. In older posts I had shown a card holder and a piggy bank that I had also made for my scrap room. I used the same paper line on all of these projects to tie in with my room.

I used My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary two-sided patterned papers with CTMH Juniper cardstock.

To embellish the pocket album, I used Basic Grey Felt Stickers, EK Success Photo Corner Punch and Don Juan Cricut Cartridge for my "Month" titles on the pockets.

I used CTMH's Moments in Time, Cherish the Day and January to December Word Puzzle stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa ink. If I am not mistaken, most if not all the stamp sets I used are no longer available.

This project was more of a personal project than one to promote only current stuff available with CTMH. It felt great to use old stamp sets that hadn't seen any or much ink at all and to use some of my paper and embellishment stash up. 

3 comments: