Monday, March 19, 2012

From the Desk - Stampin' Up Party Sample


Here is the last sample that I was able to put together before my Stampin' Up Party on Saturday, March 17, 2012.

Amy made up green lemonade and mini chocolate cupcakes with green icing and decorated the house in green decor. I made up a fruit dip for green apples, dill dip for my green veggie trays (cucumber, broccoli & green peppers) and I threw everyone off with my marble cheese because I just couldn't bring myself to put out green cheese with the pickles. Oh! I also had green grapes.

Trevor, Amy & I were all decked out in green with special St. Patty's Day hats, but TJ took the adorable prize in his St. Patty's Day sleeper and hat. Sparkle kept shaking her hat off. So, no one got to see her St. Patty's Day spirit.

Thank you to everyone who came out to make cards with Jennifer and I. It was a great evening.

Congratulations goes out to Caroline Tierney who won the $60.00 Order Draw Prize. Not only did you get a free item from the Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration catalogue for every $60.00 you spent, but you also got a ballot into our draw prize that Jennifer & I put together and Caroline was our lucky winner.

Congratulations also goes out to Ruth Baker. In the spirit of St. Patty's Day, I also had a ballot for everyone who came to the party wearing green for another draw prize. I also had extra St. Patty's Day hats on hand for those who didn't have any green to wear. So, it was basically an attendance draw and Ruth was our lucky winner (she did wear green without my assistance).

I hope all who attended had as much fun as I did.

I used Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour Soup 6 x 6 mini pad with Suede Brown Dark & Butter Cream cardstock.

To embellish the card I used Stampin' Up's Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Stampin' Up Scallop Edge Border Punch, Stampin' Up Notebook Edge Punch, Stampin' Up Word Window Punch, Stampin' Up Modern Label Punch and a paper clip from my office.

I used Stampin' Up's You're My Type stamp set and CC Designs Friend Sentiments stamp set with Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Ink.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun get together! Thanks for a great evening out! I totally CASED this card, lol! The typewriter is super cute!

    ReplyDelete