Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday Andrea!


It was my niece's 16th birthday this past week and this is the card that I made her.

I forgot to take my photo before signing the inside of the card. I believe that my cards look great on the inside until I sign them. Then it doesn't have the same feel to it, but the card must be signed so I try not to look at the card on the inside once they are signed.

The patterned papers are from Basic Grey's "Out of Print" 6 x 6 paper pack and I used Stampin' Up's Pool Party cardstock. You don't see too much of it, but I also used Basic Grey's "Out of Print" Paper Ribbon Doilies & Kaiser Craft Rhinestones to embellish the card.

The image stamp is Stamping Bella's "Cruise-a-bella" stamp. The sentiment stamps on the front of the card are from CTMH's "Cherish the Day" stamp set and "Fill in the Blank" stamp set. The inside sentiments came from CTMH's "Card Chatter - Birthday" stamp set.

I used my circle nestabilities for the circle die-cuts and Stampin' Up's Calypso Coral & Pool Party Ink to stamp out the sentiments on the card. The black line on the inside of the card was done with a marker and a ruler.

The Copic Markers used: Hair - E37 & E39; Skin - E00 & E000; Tires - W10; Coral - R24; Teal - C1 & BG11

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card!!!!! love that image too...too cute!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete