Friday, December 24, 2010

Season's Greetings!


Season's Greetings!

This is the Christmas Card that I made my mom. I don't normally make my parents separate cards, but since I just had to make that "Let It Snow" card (previous post) for my dad...I needed to make a special card for my mom.

As you can see, I had a lot of fun putting this card together.

I used Core'dination Cardstock, Scrapbook Sally Gold Shimmer paper and the patterned papers are from Basic Grey's 6 x 6 Jovial pack of paper.

I used Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist to add a bit of sparkle to the Bazzill poinsettias, Kaiser Craft Pearls, miscellaneous floss for the stitching, gold waffle paper from Stampin' Up & "JOY" was cut out on my Cricut Machine.

I used one of the Bazzill Stitchz Templates to create the stitched swirl, Labels Fourteen Nestability and one of EK Success' border punches for the inside of the card.

The image on the front of the card is from Kraftin' Kimmie's Christmas line and the sentiment on the inside of the card is one of CC Designs stamps.

I apologize, but I lost my list of Copic Markers for this card.

I wish you and your family a safe & happy holiday with many merry memorable moments to last you a lifetime. Say that five times fast!

1 comment: