Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christmas Card Camp



Saturday, October 9, 2010 - FULL
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Cost: $50.00 tax included

World Card Making Day is the first Saturday of October. Due to my girlfriend's wedding on that day, DAT'S will be celebrating World Card Making Day the following weekend. I know it is Thanksgiving weekend, but it's the best I can do with the other events going on around the same time.

The challenge that I gave myself for this year's Christmas Card Camp was to use the same image stamp on all three cards and to only use sentiments from one stamp set and all the stamps had to come from the same company. Also, I wanted to keep the cards as flat as possible so that they are easier to mail out. I am very happy with what I came up with.

Each participant at this workshop will receive a:
~ CC Design Swiss Pixies Heidi with Ornament Rubber Stamp
~ CC Design Amy R Winter Sentiments Rubber Stamp Set
~ All the supplies to make 2 of each of the above cards

Some of the fun tools & supplies that we will be using during this workshop are:
~ Copic Air Brush System
~ Copic Markers
~ Smooch
~ Punches
~ EK Mini Fastenater
~ Ribbon & Brads
~ Spellbinder Nestabilities

Deck the Halls Card

Copic Markers: Hair - E47, E49 & E44; Skin - E50 & E30; Red - W3, R29 & E07; Green - YG03 & YG63; Wings - BG0000; Bobble Top - W6

Cardstock: Core-dinations Scarlet & Amazon

Patterned Papers: Imaginisce Cottage Christmas Winter Woods & All That Glitters

Miscellaneous Items: Stampin' Up 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Up Chocolate Ink Pad, EK Success Mini Fastenater & Chocolate Staple Bars, EK Success 7/8" & 1" Circle Punches and Labels Two Nestabilities


Merry & Bright Card

Copic Markers: Hair - Y35, Y17 & Y32; Skin - E00 & E000; Teal - C1 & B02; Green - YG00 & YG0000; Wings - B0000; Bobble Top - Silver Spica

Cardstock: Core-dinations Harborside

Patterned Papers: Die Cuts with a View Citrus Flower Honey Comb Glitter and Echo Park Sweet Summertime Citrus Circle

Miscellaneous Items: Illuminate Smooch, EK Success Corner Punch and Petite Ovals Small & Petite Ovals Large Nestabilities


Happy Holidays Card

Copic Markers: Hair - E57, E59 & E55; Skin: R00 & R000; Red - R27; Pink - RV32; Green - YG95 & YG00; Wings - W00; Bobble Top - W4; Air Brush behind image - RV11

Cardstock: Core'dinations French Roast

Patterned Papers: Jillibean Soup Grandmas Christmas Soup Can Tomato Soup & Can Beef Consomme on White

Miscellaneous Items: American Crafts Leaf Medium Brads, EK Success Border Punch and Small Labels & Large Labels Nestabilities

We will be completing the inside of each of the cards, but I ran out of time to get the insides completed in time for registration this week. Once they are completed I will post the inside of the cards in this posting.

These cards look much better in person. I tried shooting these cards outside, inside & upside down, but I could not capture the true colours of these cards.

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Can't wait for my first Donna card class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Donna, I love how thay are all so different. I love them all so I can't pick a favourite! x

    ReplyDelete