Friday, June 11, 2010

Sit Back, Relax & Enjoy!


Here is my other card that I have been able to complete using scraps leftover from my other Kraftin' Kimmie card and my July Calendar page workshop.

The image on the outside of the card and the sentiment on the inside of the card are Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, the sentiment on the outside of the card is from Stamping Bella, the cardstock is Core'dinations, the patterned paper is BoBunny's Flower Child line, the brads are from Queen & Company, the embroidery floss is from my stash and I used the Labels Four Nestability die-cut.

The Copic Markers I used to colour this image are: hair - E37, E39 & E99; clothing - Y08, YG23 & BG18; skin - E00 & E000 and the sunglasses - T3, T5, T4 & T1.


I have submitted my card to this week's challenge at Paper Sundaes Blog. This week they have a sketch for their challenge.

I am proud to report that this card was chosen as one of the Paper Sundaes Top Three Winners out of 39 submissions and without a vote from my best-friend Shanna. Not that she voted against me, she didn't participate in the vote at all, so there was no favouritism.

6 comments:

  1. I just bought fell off my friggen chair!! You entered a challenge. Shanna you are rubbing off on her! lol You rocked out this one as well girl...LLLLLOOOOve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card!! Love the papers, and the colors! Love it all. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! love the papers and the inside of the card too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Donna! I love it! And that Bella sentiment is perfect for Florence!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh woow a stunning card...your coloring magically...Love this card...I just follow the Paper Sundaes challenge too..would you mind to see my blog...my card is number 36, many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your top 3!!! Recognized the card from the shop and clicked and here you were. Great to meet you and you shop is fantastic... will be following you so I can see all your gorgeous work and get some tips!!! Robin

    ReplyDelete