Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Card Workshop


Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - FULL
Time: 7:00 p.m. Cost: $7.00

Thank you to all the participants who signed up for this workshop without even seeing the card. Your confidence in my card designing is very flattering and hopefully I haven't disappointed you.

For this workshop we are using My Mind's Eye Beloved "Smitten Stripes" & "Fond Flowers" Two-Sided Paper with Red Rock & Vancouver Bazzill Paper. We will be using a medium corner punch from EK Success and distressing the edges with Tulip Ink from Close to My Heart.

We will be stamping with three different stamp sets from Close to My Heart: True Friends (January Stamp of the Month), February Word Puzzle & Happy Birthday and Stamping Bella's Jugglabella.

The Stamping Bella Stamp is coloured on Bella Cream paper with the following Copic Sketch Markers: E57 for her hair; N1, G24 & BG23 for her shoes, skirt & hearts; N0, YR61 & R32 for her blouse; E51 for undershirt; R00 for her skin and E09 for the space in between her legs so I didn't have to cut that out.

In the first photo of this card, you can see a bit of the Vancouver Bazzill paper sticking out. You pull on that and push down the card so that it is able to stand on it's own base. I received this style of card from one of my distributors for Christmas and immediately thought of the Jugglabella stamp and thought that this would be a great Valentine's Day Card.

Again, I apologize for the quality of the photo. I am having difficulties with the lighting in my house. I normally shoot my photos during the day, but I didn't have time today and I won't have time during the daylight hours to shoot this week. So, I figured that I would do the best that I can for the time being.

If you want to get a better look at my stuff and you live in the Thunder Bay area, all of my cards and calendar pages are on display in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment