Monday, August 24, 2009

August Calendar Workshop

Friday, August 28, 2009 - FULL
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Cost: $20.00

I used Scenic Route's North Shore Stoked Stripe & In The Tube Two-Sided Patterned Papers as well as My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 Brilliant "All Star" Starburst/Green Deco Two-Sided Patterned Paper. I matted with Worldwin's Dark Terra-Cotta & Light Terrific Teal and threw in a scalloped rectangle piece of Light Heritage White Cardstock. For embellishments, I used Stamping Bella Glitter Sky & Glitter Pumpkin Donuts & Dots, Stampin' Up Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon & a Scrapbook Sally Large White Brad.

Throw it all together and you get a bright, cheerful summer page. Perfect for photos of my husband, Trevor, body surfing at our hotel on our mini summer vacation to Minneapolis.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout! LOVE the colors and that BLING!
    Cheers,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete