Sunday, July 6, 2014

Thinking of You Card - Ariana Paper Packet


My husband asked me if I had a "Thinking of You" card on hand. I replied: "No, but I can whip you one up." Love this Sketch Design from Freshly Made Sketches.

I used Close to My Heart's Skylark and Ariana Paper Packets with CTMH's Ariana Green & Ariana Coral cardstock.

To embellish the card I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut out the flowers, CTMH's Mini Medley Accents Collection and CTMH's Damask Embossing Folder on the Ariana Coral Flower.

For the front of my card, I used CTMH's Sincere Expressions & Stitch Wonder stamps sets with CTMH's New England Ivy ink.

For the inside of my card, I used CTMH's New Zealand Greetings, Stitch Wonder, Ariana Scrapbooking Workshop and Ivy Lane Workshop stamp sets with CTMH's Cocoa, Barn Red and New England Ivy inks.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely "whipped up" card! The "stitching" is perfect and I love how you finished up the inside! That "thinking of you" sentiment is so perfect - I have been looking for a good sized and shaped one for awhile now and have finally found it!
    I have been playing with this sketch and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the floral and the faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete