Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pride & Joy Picture My Life Layout

I am participating in the CTMH Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Picture My Crush. Create a project using CTMH Picture My Life or Crush products.

The glare on this photo is because of the page protector that the layout is in.

I used Close to My Heart's Laughing Lola Paper Packet with CMTH Laughing Lola Purple cardstock. I also used two 3 x 4 die-cut cards from the Picture My Life Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Program.

To do my layout, I used CTMH's Design 3 Page Protector.

I also used CTMH's Cutie Pie - December Stamp of the Month, This Moment - January Stamp of the Month, A Typeface and Keyboard Uppercase stamp sets with CTMH Black ink and Staz On Jet Black Ink. 

The "Love This" heart and outline hearts were stamped with Staz On ink directly onto the photo.

One of my personal goals was to participate in every challenge in one month that CTMH Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog offered. This post completes that challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Yea! Congrats! I wanted to participate in each challenge, too, but I have not been as successful this month. I like the glare. It almost looks like you photoshopped your photo :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have used some of the stamps directly on your photo, and that Laughing Lola purple is so vibrant. Thanks for playing with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project! I love the way you stamped right on the photo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, thanks for participating in every challenge at H2H this month, we love when that happens. Now onto your layout. So pretty, I love the colours of the Laughing Lola and how you worked the cards into the layout. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great to see YOU in your scrapbooks! So often, we are the family photographer, so good for you for getting some you in there too. Thanks for joining us all month long @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete