Monday, September 7, 2020

Thinking of You Motion Card



This Thinking of You Card was my first attempt at making a "Motion" Card. Funny thing though...I never got to see it in motion because my concussion symptoms did not like it every time that I tried to see if it worked.

So, I had to trust my husband that the card worked the way it was supposed to. Then when my girlfriends came by to sign the card, they reassured me that it was working the way it was supposed to.

When you move the black piece of paper with the dragonflies on it back & forth behind the black striped piece of acetate, it makes the dragonflies look like they are moving.

There was around a dozen of us signing this card for our friend whose dad passed away, so that is why I made both sides of the inside of this card "pretty".

I absolutely loved how this card turned out. It looks so much better in person because I couldn't get the gold foil paper to scan or photograph nicely.

I used Close To My Heart's White Daisy & Black Cardstocks, CTMH Gold Foil Heart Patterned Paper & CTMH's Gold Foil Paper.

I used CTMH's Animation (Motion) Sheet & Your Next Stamp's Black Enamel Dots.

I used CTMH's Border Tab Thin Cut, CTMH's Stitched Heart Thin Cuts, Sizzix Grand Labels Twenty-Three Die, MFT's Stitched Rectangle Die, Jaded Blossom's Border Die and My Creative Time's Stitched Banner Dies.

All the Stamp Sets that I used on this card were from CTMH: Border Tab (pull here), Animated Butterfly Kisses (dragonfly), So Many Smiles (Thinking of You), Words of Comfort (inside sentiment).

Our friend loved the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment