Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Thinking of You Free Make 'n' Take Card


 Thinking of You Card
Free Make 'n' Take at my
Backyard Stamping Gathering
Thursday, September 10, 2020
4 p.m. - 9 p.m.

Trevor will be serving Hot Apple Cider and maintaining the bon fire for us during this Covid Friendly Event.

For those of you attending, please bring your own tape, glue pen & scissors...less sharing of tools equals less sharing of possible bad germs.

For my card, everything will be cut out for you and stamped out as well, all you will be doing is putting the card together.

My goal for this card was to keep it simple and only use one stamp set.

Yay Me! I accomplished that goal and I love how it turned out.

I used Close To My Heart's Cardstock with one of CTMH's New Background Thin Cuts - Olive Branches. I also used MFT's Stitched Oval Die for the front sentiment.

For the inside of the card, I used the same background thin cut and just cut away what I didn't want.

I used CTMH's Treasured Memories Stamp Set.

Close To My Heart's Background dies are exactly 4.25 x 5.5 in size; which is a perfect fit for the front of the card.

In order for the die cut to fit on the inside of the card, I had to make my card base a smidge bigger in order for the die cut to fit with the crease from the fold on the inside of the card.

My card base is actually 4.375 X 5.563.

No comments:

Post a Comment