Sunday, April 19, 2020

Panda Bear Cards


I made these two cards to play along with Jaded Blossom's Challenge to make a project with an Animal on it.

This was a quick and simple card that came together quite easily & I love that they are generic and can be used for any occasion. I really need to build up my card stash.

I used Jaded Blossom's Pandas are Awesome stamp set with CTMH's There are No Words stamp set for the heart stamp.

I used patterned papers from my CTMH 6 x 6 Sampler Stash with CTMH White Daisy cardstock. I used Jaded Blossom's Triangle Square Mat Die to make the fun backgrounds on the cards.

7 comments:

  1. These are so SWEET!! great job... Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom Animal Mini Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Donna!! LOVE! Thanks for playing along with our Mini Animal Challenge at Jaded Blossom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooooo adorable Donna !!!! love the panda bear! Thanks sooo much for joining in the Jaded Blossom Animal Challenge~

    Michelle - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love. The black and white is fabulous. Thanks for joining our Jaded Blossom Animal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute!! I mean how can you go wrong with such a cute panda right?! Love the layout of your cards!! Thanks for joining the Animal Mini Challenge with Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ekkk this is the CUTEST!!! LOVE the black nd white theme too! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace JB Owner

    ReplyDelete