Friday, April 17, 2020

Brandi's Birthday Card


Last weekend my cousin, Brandi, "celebrated" her birthday. 

I type "celebrated" because with the Covid-19 Pandemic & our province still on lock down to straighten the curve...her birthday was "celebrated" in a very different self-isolating way.

I had so much fun making this card & I love how it turned out.

All the papers are from Doodlebug except for the card base...it is BoBunny Double Dot.

The Cupcake Birthday Sloth SVG is from Kadoodle Bug Designs. I used CTMH's Scalloped Border Punch, MFT's Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Die, Simon Says Scalloped Heart Die, My Creative Time's Stitched Banner Die, CTMH's Heart Dies, MFT's Scalloped Stitched Border Die & Stampin' Up's Label Punch.

I used CTMH's Fairytale Birthday Stamp Set for the Happy Birthday, CTMH's Birthday Hugs & Kisses Stamp Set for the inside sentiment and CTMH's You're Not Old Stamp Set to add small dots to the inside sentiment.

I used Doodlegbug, CC Designs & Your Next Stamp Enamel Hearts & Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment