Friday, August 5, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #205




I used Close To My Heart's Juniper, Thistle, Eggplant, Crystal Blue & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Hearts Thin Cuts, CTMH's Hello Thin Cuts and a CTMH Spray Pen with Juniper Re-inker and water.

I used CTMH's Playful Patterns & Sending Smiles stamp sets with CTMH's Crystal Blue & Eggplant inks. Both stamp sets come with the New CTMH's Flower Market Cricut Cartridge.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

6 comments:

  1. Love how you used the pattern behind the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Donna! I love how you used the background stamp from the Flower Market cartridge behind the thin cut heart. Lovely card inside too!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the simplicity of your card, very pretty and great die-cuts...stunning inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I love the clean, modern look of your card. I always look forward to seeing how you decorate the inside as well, since you always do a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, Donna. I was just looking at my Flower Market stamps asnd wondering how to use them. Thamks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete