Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Coffee Thank You Card


This is the Thank You card that I made for my friends who sent me food & flowers after hearing about the passing of my grandma, Joyce Makahanik.

If you read the inside of my card, you will see that coffee time was very important to my grandma and therefore it only seemed fitting to make a coffee themed thank you card.

There are some touches on this card that only I would know about that make it more personalized.

For instance, the small heart die-cut is cut from a Tim Horton's coffee sleeve; my grandma's favourite place to go for coffee.

The larger heart on the card is similar to the large heart that I placed on the thank you cards that I made for friends after the passing of my grandpa.

I really do miss my coffee time with my grandparents.

I used Close To My Heart's Kraft cardstock, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake cardstock and a Bazzill Brown cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Jaded Blossom's Coffee Dies, Spellbinders' Wonky Rectangles Nestabilities, MFT's Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Stax & Stitched Hearts Die Stax, CTMH Stripe Embossing Folder (discontinued), Tim Holtz On The Go Embossing Folder, CTMH's Sponge Dauber with CTMH Bamboo & Desert Sand inks and Cartwright's 6mm Chocolate Satin Sequins.

I used CTMH's Sending Love (discontinued) stamp set and Jaded Blossom's Coffee Break stamp set with CTMH Cocoa ink.

1 comment: