Friday, October 9, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #163




I am also participating in Scrapbook & Cards Today's Sketch Challenge. See the sketch below.

I used Close To My Heart's Poppy, Goldrush, Canary & Cocoa cardstocks.

To embellish my card, I used CTMH's Confetti Embossing Folder, CTMH's Floral Embossing Folder, CTMH's Damask Embossing Folder, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, CTMH's Sponge Daubers with CTMH Poppy & Coca inks and CTMH's Burlap Ribbon (discontinued).


I used CTMH's Sangria Scrapbooking Workshop and Harvest Wreath stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

2 comments: