Friday, October 2, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #162

 



I used Close To My Heart's Paper Fundamentals - Adventure - Pear, Paper Fundamentals - Whimsy - Canary & Glacier with CTMH White Daisy cardstock and CTMH Pink Glitter Paper.

To embellish my card, I used CTMH's Confetti Stars Embossing Folder and CTMH's Pink Glitter Gems (discontinued).


I used CTMH's Diamonds are Forever and Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp sets with CTMH Hollyhock ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, October 08, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

2 comments:

  1. I love your use of Paper Fundamentals with the star embossed background. thanks for sharing this beauty!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to show off all the fun patterns of the Paper Fundamentals! Color blocking at it's finest! :)

    ReplyDelete