Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Donna's Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #13

Donna's Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #13

I used CTMH's Blossom Paper Packet with CTMH Colonial White cardstock.

To embellish the 5" tag, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, CTMH Scalloped Border Punch, Spellbinders' Circle Nestabilities, Stampin' Up Ribbon, the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine and embroidery floss from my stash.

I used Tagged with Love - Hostess Rewards & Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp sets with CTMH Lagoon & Sunset inks.



CTMH's July Promotion

Spend $25 on regularly priced stamp sets and you may purchase any one of the Hostess Rewards stamp sets for $5 or you may get the July Stamp of the Month for FREE.

Tagged with Love Hostess Stamp Set can be found on page 4 of the CTMH Seasonal Expressions 2 Mini Catalogue.

July Order Deadline: 
Monday, July 27, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.

2 comments: