Saturday, February 28, 2015

Easter Card - March Stamp of the Month


Welcome to our Close to My Heart March Stamp of the Month - Choose Happy Blog Hop!

This stamp set has 14 stamps and can only be purchased in the month of March.

If you came here from Jen Rubio's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 71 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the March Stamp of the Month - Choose Happy and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
I used Close to My Heart's Brushed Paper Packet with CTMH White Daisy & Hollyhock cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Sponge Dauber with CTMH Black ink, CTMH Spray Pens with Canary & Pixie inks mixed with water and Copic Marker R37.

I used CTMH's March Stamp of the Month - Choose Happy and Hopping By stamp sets with CTMH Black ink.

Now "Hop" on over to Peachy Iris G. Lamb's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

I have a CTMH Order going in on:
Monday, March 2, 2015

For more information, please email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

18 comments:

  1. Super WOW! Such a stunning card! Creative way to use those frames which might lend themselves more easily to scrapbooking at first glance. Love your card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. The contrast colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh...love the bright colors and how you used the borders! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card it is so cheery and the border trims are very clever

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE...so bright and love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheerful and bright, screams spring and Easter. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! I love the "sash" across the middle! I have to CASE this card for some personal Easter cards because my group doesn't send Easte cards. My bestie will want to join me, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun surprise your card is...very lively!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, this is bright, colorful and happy and I love how you decorated the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a visually stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely FANTASTIC card Donna! Beautiful job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous. I love the colors. The horizontal strip on the card front created with the banner stamps is fun and whimsical. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun card. Really like how you used the border stamp, and how you cut the flowered paper into strips.

    ReplyDelete