Friday, February 13, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Color Dare #129



I used Close to My Heart's Heartstrings Paper Packet with CTMH Cranberry cardstock.

To embellish my tag, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (tag & butterflies), CTMH White Pearls (discontinued), CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Cranberry ink, Ribbon from Vintage Pixie and Embroidery Floss from my stash.

I used CTMH's Holiday Tags stamp set with CTMH Cranberry ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.caI look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love everything about this! fun colours, patterns, embellishments. I adore how you repeated the small sentiment, so effective!
    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful! I really love the pearls with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! The addition of pearls is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Donna! The heaving inking around the butterflies is especially stunning.

    ReplyDelete