Sunday, September 14, 2014

Happy 15th Birthday Emma!


I used Close to My Heart's Confetti Wishes Paper Packet with Thistle, Canary, Pacifica, Crystal Blue and White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Confetti Wishes Assortment and Chevron Embossing Folder.

I used CTMH's Holiday Tags stamp set and Unity Stamps Matching Socks stamp set with CTMH Black ink and Memento Black Tuxedo ink.

I used the following Copic Markers: Purple - RV66 & V05; Yellow - Y26 & Y15; Light Teal - BG72 & BG53 and Dark Teal - B97 & BG75.

My cousin, Emma, has never worn matching socks. A few of my younger cousins and my niece have always worn two different socks, so when I saw this stamp set from Unity Stamps....it was a must have.

2 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Awesome sentiment, awesome colour combo and paper choices! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! My daughter never wears matching socks either!!

    ReplyDelete