Monday, September 1, 2014

April 6 x 6 Calendar Layout



I am flattered and so excited to have been asked to be Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog's September Guest Designer.

This week's challenge is to scrapbook with your Favourite Colour Combo.

I love all colours, but lately I do find myself attracted to the green apple and teal colour combination; which in the CTMH World is Pear & Juniper.

I have a 6 x 6 Desk Calendar on my main scrapbooking island that I make for myself.

I made the original calendar start from October 2013 to September 2014. Now it is time to get the next year's pages done.

I used Close to My Heart's Brushed Paper Packet with Pear and Juniper cardstocks.

To embellish the layout, I used CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to cut out the titles/hearts/5" Calendar and to write out my numbers and the names I used Stampin' Up's Island Indigo Marker.

I used CTMH's Choose Happy - March Stamp of the Month (frames), Hooray Bouquet (background on hearts) and Joyful Jar (Easter egg - discontinued) stamp sets with Juniper, Sweet Leaf and Pear inks.

You have until the end of the month to play along with this challenge. So, carve out some time in your scrap space and share with us your favourite colour combination to scrapbook with. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

To play along, you must use CTMH products, but your project doesn't have to be 100% CTMH. To find out more about their challenges, please click on the link above.

2 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! So happy to have you joining us this month at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little frames and I love how you placed baby photos of all your babies on the same page. I don't think I've done a page like that - you've got me thinking. I hope to be able to play along with this fun challenge!
    Congrats on your guest designer spot!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete