Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Grandpa Cringle's 90th Birthday Card



Grandpa Cringle's 90th Birthday Card

Today is our Grandpa Cringle's 90th Birthday.

He was supposed to have a big birthday party today in BC, but due to Covid-19 it has been changed to a Family Zoom Party tonight.

I wanted to make him a fun birthday card that was a party all on its own...so I made him a shaker card.

I used Doodlebug Patterned Papers with Bazzill Cardstocks.

I used my Cricut Machine to cut out the "90", party hat, party horn & streamers.

For the inside of the shaker card, I used Queen & Co. Micro Beads and Trinity Confetti Sprinkles & Stars.

I used Jaded Blossom's Birthday 4 Stamp Set for the "Happy Birthday" & for the inside sentiment I used CTMH's Birthday Hugs & Kisses Stamp Set.

Before the pandemic shut everything down, we got to see Trevor's grandparents in BC. For Grandpa's Birthday, I put together 90 photos from our trip to BC in an album for them to both enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment