Monday, October 31, 2016

Andrea's Bridal Shower Album



As part of my niece's Bridal Shower gift, I made up an album of her Bridal Shower in the Picture My Life style.

The above is the title page and then the PML cards that I made throughout her album.

For the 12 x 12 Layout.

I used Close To My Heart's Juniper Paper Fundamentals (discontinued) with CTMH's Chocolate & Goldrush cardstocks.

To embellish the 12 x 12 layout, I used Burlap from my stash, Stampin' Up's Leaflets Framelits Dies, Michaels' Raffia, CTMH Buttons (discontinued), miscellaneous twine, Recollections Cork Dots and the straight stitch on my sewing machine with brown thread.

I used Stampin' Up's Vintage Leaves stamp set with CTMH's Saffron ink.

4 x 6 PML Cards

I used Close To My Heart's Chocolate, Juniper & Goldrush cardstocks.

To embellish the 4 x 6 PML cards, I used CTMH's Wood Slats Embossing Folder, CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the Flowers, Stampin' Up's Leaflets Framelits Dies, Michaels' Raffia, Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge for the Titles and Recollections Cork Dots.

I used a CC Design's Love stamp set and Stampin' Up's Vintage Leaves stamp set with CTMH Cocoa & Saffron Inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment