Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Magic of Christmas Card



I am participating in Unity's Colour & Sketch Challenge 23.

I made 3 of these cards for my 2015 Christmas Card Stash.

I used BoBunny's Candy Cane Lane Collection 6 x 6 paper pad and 12 x 12 patterned paper with BoBunny's Turquoise, Jade & Sunflower Double Dot Cardstock and a Stampin' Up Textured Pink cardstock from my stash.

To embellish the card, I used Spellbinders Wonky Square Nestabilities, Marvy & EK Success Snowflake punches, Creative Memories Wave Ruler and Basic Grey Candy Buttons.

I used Unity's ...magic of Christmas stamp set with Close to My Heart Slate ink.

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute!!! Love the papers and the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - as if you are getting 2015 stash going!!!
    You know I adore these vintagey, but child-focused papers, love this!

    ReplyDelete